The Importance of Pivot Axis ,Windage Area and Trim Restrictions as far as the SBM and SPM Manoeuvre is Concerned, has been Explained in Details .
In particular Importance of PIVOT POINT/PIVOT AXIS in correlation with Windage are and how does it affects and hampers the Vessel's Maneuverability during the Final Approaches to SBM/SPM.
The shift of Pivot Axis along with Different Manoeuvres along with Trim Restrictions has been also Explained Accordingly.
More importantly the Catapult Manoeuvre and its Importance has also been Explained which Perhaps may not be found in any Book an or Publications
What are the requirements?
- An account on emarineacademy.com
- Basic understanding of Ship's Mooring operations
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learning Maneuverability during the Final Approaches to SBM
- Maneuverability during the Final Approaches to SPM
What is the target audience?
- Master Mariners
- Promotable Maritime Officers